When lifting your truck, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Camburg upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a larger 1.25 uni-ball bearing we’re able to gain wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. Camburg builds more caster and change the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling.
Using the latest CAD/CAM engineering software Camburg designs these arms to the strictest standards using FARO laser scan arm to model the OEM parts and frames. Manufactured in-house, the tubes are CNC laser cut and bent, then are MIG welded in precision fixtures before sending out to be sandblasted and powder-coated. Camburg CNC machine shop makes all the machined parts including the uniball mis-alignment spacers from heat-treated stainless steel.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- Thicker .156″ wall round tubing
- Laser cut & CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- CAD/CAM engineered
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Steel gray powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift